Six Exmouth businesses are working together again to run a free community event for over-50s, focusing on an active lifestyle, healthy eating and help with the issues of ageing. After the success of last September’s Getting older? Feeling good! event, another will take place in the Sun Lounge at the Devoncourt Hotel from 11am to 1pm on Tuesday 12 June and aims to help people stay healthy and active as long as possible.
- Bloom Hearing Specialists will be offering advice on hearing and hearing aids plus a complimentary video tour of the ear.
- The Devoncourt Hotel will be giving tours of its spa, pool and fitness facilities and introducing the healthy eating menu at its restaurant, Brasserie 16.
- Exmouth Cycles will be demonstrating a range of bikes, including electric bikes, and discussing the health benefits of cycling.
- Members of the Hands-on Health team, including a massage therapist, fitness instructor and yoga teacher, will be offering advice to help you improve and maintain your health and fitness.
- The team from McAusland Optometrists will be offering advice about the best strategies to protect your vision with advancing years, and demonstrating the latest technology for monitoring and maintaining healthy eyes as the years go by.
- Mother Earth Health Foods will be offering guidance on healthy eating.
Refreshments will be available, and those attending will receive ‘goody bags’ and discounts on products and treatments.
For more information, contact Manya McMahon on 07889 489796 or email@example.com