Fourteen Exmouth companies have joined us in offering generous prizes totalling over £350 for our annual raffle in aid of our adopted charity in the run-up to Christmas.
The raffle is raising funds for Stallcombe House, a residential community for adults with learning disabilities. The prizes are:
- Exmouth Cycles: Family Voucher (£50)
- McAusland Optometrists: Voucher (£50)
- Hands-on Health: Vouchers (£40 + £20)
- Bloom Hearing Specialists: Bottle of Bloom gin (£25)
- The Grapevine Brewhouse: 3-pack beer + T–shirt (£25)
- Shop Dead Gorgeous: Voucher (£25)
- Andrew Humphries: Voucher (£20)
- Scarlet: Voucher (£20)
- Spoken: Voucher (£20)
- Caramel: Scarf (£15)
- Deli on the Strand: Hamper (£15)
- Arcadia Garage: Car wash (£10)
- The Book Rest: Cream tea for two (£10)
- Mother Earth: Faith in Nature bag (£8)
- Best Books: Book token (£5)
Every penny of funds raised will go directly towards supporting Stallcombe House residents with holidays, days out and general wellbeing.
Tickets are priced at just £1 each, and are on sale at the Hands-on Health clinic at 16 Victoria Road and at participating companies. The final day to purchase them will be Wednesday 19 December, and the raffle will be drawn that evening so that prizes can be with the winners by Christmas.
Tickets have been kindly designed and printed free-of-charge by Copyrite.
For more information email email@example.com or call 01395 224207.