Who are we?
We’re qualified professionals
The Hands-on Health team is made up of therapists and teachers who are qualified, experienced and successful in their fields. Each of them can offer you time and expertise to reduce pain, improve your performance and help you deal with stress. They will also recommend that you take medical advice when necessary.
Sometimes, more than one point of view about your condition can be helpful – and that’s where we can offer you our team approach. With your permission, we’ll discuss your case with other Hands-on Health practitioners (as well as your GP where appropriate) to achieve the very best for you.
You can meet us all by clicking on the links below, or feel free to call or visit for a chat before deciding who you’d like to see.
- Daniel Bruck (team member) Psychotherapy and sports psychology
- April Burrow (team member) Hatha yoga
- Helen Jones (team member) Massage therapies, reflexology, Ashtanga yoga
- Ellie Kinson (team member) Massage therapies
- Albie McMahon (partner) Massage therapies and TRX
- Nicci Murphy (associate) Hypnotherapy
- Jayne Robinson (team member) Physiotherapy and Acupuncture
- Renata Saracchi Bruck (team member) TRX and Massage therapies
- Amanda Taylor-Broadhurst (team member) Podiatry and reflexology
Call us on 01395 224207 to arrange an initial chat, or a taster session with any of the team.